Our engineers use and are compliant to BS5306 this is the British Standard used to give recommendations and advice to engineers working in the field with regards to firefighting equipment.
BS 5306 is split into parts, they are as follows:
- Part 0: 2011 Guide for selection of installed systems and other fire extinguishing equipment
- Part 1: 2006 Hose reels and foam inlets
- Part 3: 2009 Commissioning and maintenance of portable fire extinguishers
- Part 4: 2001 Specification for carbon dioxide systems
- Part 8: 2012 Selection and positioning of portable fire extinguishers
- Part 9: 2015 Recharging of portable fire extinguishers